fredag, juni 02, 2006

På minuten

Gissa boken?

Whine whine whine...To be or not to be...I'm dead.

Eller?

- I want a promotion, so I screw over all my men.
- I want to get out of here, so I walk around naked and pretend to be sick.

- Fine. Praise us, and we'll let you go home.
- No. I'll desert instead, because I've learned that war is crazy, and it's bad too, because it makes people do really weird things and die. Also, high ranking military officers are evil incarnate.
Look at all the subtext. This must be one of the greatest anti-war pieces of our time.

Eller

- I am having an affair with Count Vronsky.
- I can only forgive you if you die afterward.
Then the cruel double standard of upper class Russian society shall have to tear us apart.

Eller

The Earth gets BLOWN UP.
- I'm a bit upset about that.
- Yes, I can understand that.
(They fly around the galaxy. They go UNDERGROUND, where they see...)
- The Earth.
- Forty two.

På sidan Book-A-Minute sammanfattar man stora klassiker på en minut. Den första är självklart Hamlet av Shakespear. Den andra är Catch-22 av Joseph Heller och den tredje är Anna Karenina av Tolstoy. Fjärde är självklart Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy av Douglas Adams.

Ganska kul tycker jag!
Bloggtoppen.se Litteratur Bloggrank.se Blogglista.se Reggad på Commo.se

Litteratur Blogg Topplista Blogvertiser